Monday, August 4, 2014

Check-in 1 : A little late

Friday should have been my first check-in, but life gets busy.

As of August 1, 2014 I weigh 199 lbs.

This is down 3 lbs from July 25, but I think part of that is simply the difference in scales. On the 25th I was weighed in at the doctor's office on their professional digital scale. On August 1 I weighed myself at work on the old fashioned sort of professional scale. Both are probably pretty accurate, but still different. Still, even if some of that weight loss is accounted for by the scales I doubt all of it is.

From July 28-now I have been keeping track of my calorie intake, staying within the range given by the app I'm using. I also got up and exercised for 20 minutes each morning, Monday - Friday. I took the weekend off for my body to recover.

Weight lost this week: 3 lbs
Total weight lost: 3 lbs
Exercise min this week: 100
Total exercise min: 100

Plan for August 4-8: Increase workouts to 30 min per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment